Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 thinly sliced or chopped into chunks eggplants
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of black pepper
1 cup of rice flour
1.In a bowl, add the rice flour and mix properly until it gets smooth.
2. Add the salt, black pepper and stir again.
3. Dredge the eggplant slices or chunks into the batter and remove any excess batter.
4. At 390 degrees F/ 200 degrees C, preheat your Air Fryer.
5. Grease your “Air Fryer Basket” with a nonstick cooking spray.
6. Add the eggplant slices or chunks into your air fryer and cook them at 390 degrees F/ 200 degrees C on Air Fry mode for 15 to 20 minutes or until it has a golden brown and crispy texture, while still shaking it occasionally.
7. Carefully remove it from your air fryer and allow it to cool off.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Total Carbs 51g
Net Carb 2g