Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
½ cup self-rising flour
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon water
4 teaspoons everything bagel spice mix
Cooking oil spray
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1.In a suitable bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir together the flour and yogurt until a tacky dough forms.
2. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and roll the dough into a ball.
3. Cut the prepared dough into 2 pieces and roll each piece into a log. Form each log into a bagel shape, pinching the ends together.
4. In a suitable bowl, whisk the egg and water. Brush the egg wash on the bagels.
5. Add 2 teaspoons of the spice mix on each bagel and gently press it into the dough.
6. Once your air fryer unit is preheated, spray the crisper plate with cooking spray.
7. Drizzle with the bagels with the butter and place them into the basket.
8. At 330 degrees F/ 165 degrees C, preheat your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
9. When the cooking is complete, the bagels should be lightly golden on the outside.
10. Serve warm.
Total Carbs: 25g
Net Carbs: 16g