Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 onion, cut into slices
¾ cup pork rind, crushed
1 cup coconut milk
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 ½ cups almond flour
1.In a suitable bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
2. In another suitable bowl, whisk the egg with milk.
3. Pour egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir to combine.
4. In a shallow dish, add crushed pork rinds.
5. Spray “Air Fryer Basket” with some cooking spray.
6. Dip onion ring in egg batter and coat with pork rind and place into the Air Fryer Basket.
7. Cook onion rings for 10 minutes at 360 degrees F/ 180 degrees C on Air Fry mode.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Fat 31 g
Total Carbs 13 g
Sugar 4 g
Net Carbs 6g
Protein 10 g