Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
½ cup breadcrumbs
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
4 buns, halved
4 tomato slices
1.At 380 degrees F/ 195 degrees C, preheat your air fryer.
2. Grease its air fryer basket with cooking spray.
3. In a suitable bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt, and black pepper and mix
4. Form into balls and flatten to make patties.
5. Brush olive oil and insert in the air fryer basket.
6. Cook for 18 minutes, flipping once. Mix the yogurt with horseradish sauce.
7. Assemble burgers with the yogurt mixture, patties, and tomato slices and serve.
Total Carbs: 40.7g
Net Carbs: 0g