Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
12 oz. mushroom hats
¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
¼ tsp. onion, chopped
1 tsp. olive oil
¼ tsp. turmeric
1.Combine the chopped dill and onion in a suitable bowl.
2. Add the turmeric and stir the prepared mixture.
3. After this, add the olive oil and mix until homogenous.
4. Then fill the mushroom hats with the dill mixture and place them in the Air Fryer Basket.
5. Cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F/ 205 degrees C on Air Fry mode.
6. When the vegetables are cooked, let them cool to room temperature before serving.
Total Carbs 9.2g
Net Carbs 2g