Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
12 oz. eggplants
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ tsp. ground black pepper
½ tsp. cilantro
½ tsp. ground paprika
1.Rinse the eggplants and slice them into cubes.
2. Sprinkle the eggplant cubes with the cayenne pepper and ground black pepper.
3. Add the cilantro and ground paprika.
4. Stir the prepared mixture well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5.After this, sprinkle the eggplants with olive oil and place in the air fryer basket.
6. Cook the eggplants for 20 minutes at 380 degrees F/ 195 degrees C on Air Fry mode, stirring halfway through.
7. When the eggplant cubes are done, serve them right away!
Total Carbs 10.9g
Net Carbs 2g