Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
1 ⅓ cups 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
⅔ cup whole milk
⅓ cup safflower oil
1 cup mixed fresh berries
1.In a suitable bowl, stir together 1 ⅓ cups of flour, the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and baking powder until mixed well.
2. In a suitable bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and oil until combined.
3. Add the prepared egg mixture to the dry ingredients just until combined.
4. In another suitable bowl, toss the mixed berries with the left over 1 tablespoon of flour until coated. Gently stir the berries into the batter.
5. Fold together the 16 foil muffin cups to make 8 cups.
6. Once your air fryer unit is preheated, place 4 cups into the basket and fill each three-quarter full with the batter.
7. At 315 degrees F/ 155 degrees C, preheat your air fryer and cook for 17 minutes. Repeat the cooking steps for the rest cups.
Total Carbs: 22g
Net Carbs: 10g