Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
½ tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. oregano
2 tbsp. chicken stock
½ tsp. coconut oil
1.Chop the zucchini into cubes.
2. Combine the ground black pepper, and oregano; stir the prepared mixture.
3. Sprinkle the zucchini cubes with the spice mixture and stir well.
4. After this, sprinkle the vegetables with the chicken stock.
5. Place the coconut oil in the “Air Fryer Basket” and heat it to 360 degrees F/ 180 degrees C for 20 seconds.
6. Then add the zucchini cubes and Air Fry the vegetables for 8 minutes at 390 degrees F/ 200 degrees C, stirring halfway through.
7. Transfer to serving plates and enjoy!
Total Carbs 4.3g
Net Carbs 2g